3rd February 2013, 03:24 PM
gauravdhyani1011

How can I get admission IIHM Delhi after passing 12th from Open Board

Dear sir.
i have passed +2 from open board can i get admission in IIHM Delhi all the same ( i have PCM ) plz help me its about my career. suggest me

26th December 2014, 12:49 AM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: How can I get admission IIHM Delhi after passing 12th from Open Board

You can apply for IIHM Delhi because, any student after 12th or its equivalent are eligible to give entrance exam to get admission in IIHM. First of all you will have to qualify All India Joint Entrance Examination, conducted by NCHM. After qualifying this exam you shall be short listed by the NCHM to appear in interview and finally display of selected candidates.
23rd September 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission IIHM Delhi after passing 12th from Open Board

May I get admission in International Institute Of Hotel Management after passing 12 from open board ?
Sir, please help me out of this.
23rd September 2016, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

how can I apply for International Institute Of Hotel Management after passing 12th from open board ?
Sir,plz help me out of this.
17th November 2016, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in International Institution of hotel management 12th with open board?
Sir, please help me out of his.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?