22nd January 2019, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Banks process Education Loan easily for Executive PGPM course of IIM?

Hello friends, I have got certain seat in IIM for Executive PGPM course and I want to apply for an Education Loan. Can you please tell me which banks has the easy process of an Education Loan? Kindly let me know immediately.

31st January 2019, 03:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Banks process Education Loan easily for Executive PGPM course of IIM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have got certain seat in IIM for Executive PGPM course and I want to apply for an Education Loan. Can you please tell me which banks has the easy process of an Education Loan? Kindly let me know immediately.

Yes, banks process education loan easily for studying the Executive PGPM course of IIM. Indian Institute of Management (IIM) is one of the reputed institutes in India like IITs. Therefore, getting an education loan for the course conducted by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) is easier compared to other institutions. Many banks also offer education loan with attractive interest rate for the IIM students. Students can contact any nationalized banks or private banks for getting an education loan to study the Executive PGPM course in IIM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?