30th November 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get an Education Loan to study Executive PGDM in IIM, Ahmedabad?

Hi,
I need an Education Loan for doing Executive PGDM course of 1 year from IIM, Ahmedabad. Can you please let me know that how I can get an education loan? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Executive PGDM in IIM-Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get Education Loan again to study PGDM in IIM if already studying B.Tech with Education Loan?
  3. Difficulties to apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?
  4. Is it possible to get Education Loan easily after qualifying CAT to study PGDM in IIM? -- [New]
  5. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to study PGDM in IIM with Education Loan?
  6. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 17 Lacs to study PGDM in IIM for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM, Allahabad being a candidate of Assam?
  8. Can I get Bank Education Loan for Hostel charges and miscellaneous expenses if study PGDM in IIM?
  9. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  10. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  11. How can I apply for Education Loan to study 1 year Executive PGDM course in IMI, New Delhi?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan to study Executive-MBA in IIM having own IT File?
  13. Am I eligible to study PGDM in IIM if completed B.Com from SMU?
  14. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM/MBA in an Autonomous college?
  15. Bachelor's degree required to study PGDM in IIM-Ahmedabad for Merchant Navy 2nd Rank Officer?
  16. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
  17. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
28th December 2015, 10:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an Education Loan to study Executive PGDM in IIM, Ahmedabad?

Procedure to get education loan :-

- Approach any bank near your residence.
- Take the admission call letter of IIM, Ahmedabad.
- Since it is IIM, Ahmedabad, so the banks will be eager to offer you loan.
- Discuss with branch manager the terms and conditions of the education loan.
- Follow the instructions of the bank, comply with the terms and conditions, complete all formalities to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?