25th February 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Being a BHM 1st year student can I apply for Education Loan if secured 49.5% in 12th?

Sir, I have secured only 49.5% in my 12th Board exam. Now I have got admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management. But the problem is, I can’t afford to pay fee because it is huge. So I can apply for any education loan? My percentage is very low. Can I get education loan?

Related Questions:
4th March 2018, 03:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a BHM 1st year student can I apply for Education Loan if secured 49.5% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have secured only 49.5% in my 12th Board exam. Now I have got admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management. But the problem is, I can’t afford to pay fee because it is huge. So I can apply for any education loan? My percentage is very low. Can I get education loan?

Yes, you can apply for an education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) course after completion of 12th with 49.5% marks. You can apply for an education loan in SBI for studying BHM. In general, education loans are offered to students on the basis of the future employability of the course. Students should have obtained admission through entrance test or merit based selection process. SBI offers a maximum of Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India. Many banks offer education loan up to Rs 4 Lakhs without any security. You can find the details in the SBI website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?