17th September 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 58% in 12th?

Hello Sir,
I have secured only 58% in my 12th Board exam. Now I have got admission in B.Tech through my JEE Mains Scorecard. But the problem is I can’t afford to pay fee because it is huge. So I can apply for any education loan? My percentage is very low. Can I get education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  3. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  4. What kind of benefits I will get to apply for Bank Education Loan for studying B.Tech being a female candidate?
  5. Can I get Bank Education Loan against my Academic Certificates to study MBA?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  8. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech through Management quota?
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 52% in 12th Science?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA if secured 49.67% in B.Com?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study in USA for a candidate who has secured 89% in 10th, 93% in 12th, 69% in B.Tech and expecting 1300 scores in GRE?
  12. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in India if secured 79.63% in F.Sc and belongs to Pakistan?
  15. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 91% in 10th and 87% in 12th?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com along with ICSI and ICAI courses?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brotherÂ’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
5th January 2016, 07:50 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 58% in 12th?

Yes, definitely you can take educational loan. It does not matter how much percentage marks you got in the 12th board.

**You got admission through JEE Mains. Visit to the nearest bank branch after taking the Xerox of your previous academics, JEE Mains score card, Admission slip which you got at the time of seat allotment.

**Fill the loan form and submit it with relevant documents. Your loan will be sanctioned after validating from the bank official.

**Before submitting the form also make aware about the rate of interest charged, tenure of loan, when to repay the amount, etc from the bank official. If you still have any doubt then you can go through the attachment which I am providing to you. This is the full description of education loan.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 07_Education_loan.pdf(69.6 KB, 147 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?