6th February 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Benefits to apply for Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2021

Dear friends, I want to apply for the Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship. I don’t know anything about this scholarship. I just want to know what benefits I will get if I apply for this scholarship. Please tell me about the benefits immediately.

7th February 2021, 03:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits to apply for Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2021

Benefits to apply for Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2021

The award amount may vary according to the class in which the applicant is studying.

The scholarship scheme is also applicable for employed students who take leave without pay for the entire duration of the course of study.

Students pursuing the same stage of education in different subject are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.

Students who are pursuing a postgraduate course in medicine can apply for scholarship if they are not allowed to practice during the course tenure.
7th February 2021, 09:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Benefits to apply for Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2021:-

The award amount may vary according to the class in which the applicant is studying.

The students who are pursuing a postgraduate course in medicine can apply for the scholarship if they are not allowed to practice during their course tenure.

Official Website:-

www.digitalgujrat.gov.in
7th February 2021, 10:04 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Benefits to apply for Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2021:-

Benefits:-

Students who are perceived a postgraduate course in medicine can apply for the scholarship if they are not allowed to practice during their course tenure.

Students pursuing the same stage of education in a different subject are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.

Official Website:-
www.digitalgujrat.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?