6th February 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I check the status of the Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2021?

Hello everyone, I have applied for the Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship. I want to know how I can check the status of this scholarship. Can you tell me how I can check the status of this scholarship? Kindly help me to know about the process.

7th February 2021, 04:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I check the status of the Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2021?

--- You can check the status of the Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2021, by visiting the official website that is given below.
http://digitalgujarat.gov.in

--- There you have to click on the option to track the status of your application.

--- Once the page opens you have to enter your password and registered ID.

--- Application deadline was 10th November, 2020

--- Application deadline is 10th February, 2021
7th February 2021, 06:30 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I check the status of the Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2021?

You can follow the below mentioned steps to check your the status of the Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2021:-

:-You would need to create your account on https://pmmodiyojana.in/ to apply for the scholarship. Once done, you would need to login with your same user Id and Password used while applying for the scholarship.
7th February 2021, 09:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to check the status of the Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2021, kindly visit the official website that has been provided to you below and click on it then you will reach on the homepage there you have to find the option ( Track status).
Click on this option and then you will have to enter password and registration ID.
The registration id and password will be received to you when you will apply for this scholarship.

http://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in

°°° An applicant must belong to the scheduled caste category and studying in graduation or post graduation in a recognised college or Institute.
7th February 2021, 09:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You can check the status of the Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2021 by visiting the official website.

Official Website:-

www.digitalgujrat.gov.in

Benefits:-

The award amount may vary according to the class in which the applicant is studying.
7th February 2021, 10:11 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You can check the status of the Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship 2021 by visiting the official website.
www.digitalgujrat.gov.in

Terms and condition:-

Students pursuing the same stage of education in a different subject are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.

The students who are pursuing a postgraduate in medicine can apply for scholarship if they are not allowed to practice during their course tenure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?