30th July 2020, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for the ASEAN-India Research Training Fellowship 2020

Hi everyone, I have heard about the ASEAN-India Research Training Fellowship of this year. I am going to apply for this fellowship programme. However, I have a question, as I am an MTech holder what benefits will I get through this fellowship programme?

5th May 2021, 10:59 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Benefits of applying for the ASEAN-India Research Training Fellowship 2020

Benefits of applying for the ASEAN-India Research Training Fellowship 2020 are;

Approximately 50 fellowships of young scientists and researchers will be accepted per year.

You should belong to ASEAN member countries.

Fellowships will be divided equally among member nations.

The number can be adjusted as per the number of applicants from respective member nations.
8th May 2021, 12:12 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for the ASEAN-India Research Training Fellowship 2020

50 candidates will be selected under this fellowship scheme. Benefits of applying for the ASEAN-India Research Training Fellowship 2020 is given below.

Candidate will get all international travel-related expenses.

Candidate will be getting consolidated fellowship of Rs. 50,000 per month (non-taxable) for accommodation, meals and other miscellaneous.

Candidate will be getting one-time grant of Rs. 40,000 for 6 months period for research contingency expenses, airport transfers, domestic travel (by road) for attending scientific/events and field-trips within India, and Institutional overhead charges at Rs. 2,500/- per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?