6th May 2021, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an education loan to study BSc(Agriculture) in Cochin University of Science and Technology

Hello, my daughter is studying in 12th with Science stream. She wants to study BSc in Agriculture course in Cochin University of Science and Technology. So, I want to apply for an education loan for this course. I would like to know about the banks which can provide an education loan for this course.

7th May 2021, 08:20 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an education loan to study BSc(Agriculture) in Cochin University of Science and Technology

List of Banks offering an education loan to study BSc(Agriculture) in Cochin University of Science and Technology:-

> State Bank of India - 8.3-10.7% interest

> Axis Bank - 10.5 to 15 % interest

> Avanse - 12 to 14.5% intrest

> Bank of Baroda - 11.25 to 14% interest

> InCred - 11.75 to 14% interest
7th May 2021, 10:23 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an education loan to study BSc(Agriculture) in Cochin University of Science and Technology

List of Banks offering an education loan to study BSc(Agriculture) in Cochin University of Science and Technology are as follows:-
State Bank Of India
HDFC Bank
ICICI Bank
Axis Bank
Bank of India
Bank Of Baroda
Punjab National Bank
Central Bank of India
Indian Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?