25th August 2019, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh this year. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this scholarship. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria immediately. Waiting for your response!

30th August 2019, 04:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh this year. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this scholarship. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria immediately. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to apply for the Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana, Himachal Pradesh is given below:

>> Applicant must be the Citizen of Himachal Pradesh

>> Applicant must be a Girl student

>> Applicants belonging to the Balmiki families who are engaged in the unclean occupation

>> Applicants who are studying post matric to college level in Government or private recognized school / college within Himachal Pradesh

Applicants can find the details in the website link given https://hpepass.cgg.gov.in/NewHomePage.do?actionParameter=stateSchemes
31st August 2019, 09:35 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply for the Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana, Himachal Pradesh:

1) You should belong from Himachal Pradesh
2) You should be Female student
3) You should be studying post-matric to college level in Government or private recognized school/college at Himachal Pradesh
3) You should belong from Balmiki families and should be engaged in the unclean occupation.

Official website -> Click Here !!
31st August 2019, 07:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh 2019 are as follows:-

Candidate must be a girl citizen of Himachal Pradesh.

Candidate must belong to Balmiki family engaged in unclean occupation.

Candidate must have taken admission in a post-matric course i.e college or professional course, either in private or government institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?