1st September 2018, 04:52 PM

Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Canara Bank for MBBS aspirant?

Hello everyone, my father is insisting me to apply for an education loan from Canara Bank as I am interested to do MBBS course. Can I know about the benefits which I will get if I apply an education loan from this bank? Kindly tell me about this.

2nd September 2018, 06:02 PM

Default Re: Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Canara Bank for MBBS aspirant?

Hello everyone, my father is insisting me to apply for an education loan from Canara Bank as I am interested to do MBBS course. Can I know about the benefits which I will get if I apply an education loan from this bank? Kindly tell me about this.

Benefits of applying for an education loan in Canara Bank are given below:

>>> Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad

>>> Canara Bank education loan covers the following expenses: course fee, purchase of equipment, books, instruments, uniform, payment of hostel fees, study tools, examination fees and passage expenses (for studies abroad)

>>> There is no margin for education loan up to Rs 4 Lakhs and above Rs 4 Lakhs – 5% for studies in India and 15% for studies abroad

>>> Repayment period: Up to Rs 7.5 Lakhs – 10 years and above Rs 7.5 Lakhs – 15 years
2nd September 2018, 06:19 PM

Default Re: Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Canara Bank for MBBS aspirant?

Please give me information about medical pharmacology, what is eligibility and list of institute for medical pharmacology in india
3rd September 2018, 11:32 PM

Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Canara Bank for MBBS aspirant is as follows:

Low interest rate,
Less paperwork,
Faster Disbursal,
No prepayment charges,
No processing fees,
No pre closure charges.