12th October 2018, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce for MBBS aspirant?

My father want to apply for an education loan for me so that I can get admission and study MBBS course. He is telling me to apply an education loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce. But I am not interested to apply an education loan in this Bank. So, before applying an education loan in this bank I want to know about the benefits of applying an education loan in this bank?

20th October 2018, 10:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce for MBBS aspirant?

Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce for MBBS aspirant are as follows.

Low interest rate,

No processing fees,

Less paperwork,

No hidden costs and administrative charges,

No security required for up to 4 Lakhs,

life cover for borrowers,

Tax benefits. This benefit is only available over and above INR 1,50,000

0.50% concession is given to girl students

1% concession to students who secure admission to top premier institutes under List A.

Eligibility criteria and margin on education loan is relaxed for SC/ST students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?