18th March 2018, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for an Education Loan at Syndicate Bank?

My father want to apply an education loan for me so that I can get admission and study BTech course. He is telling me to apply an education loan from Syndicate Bank. But I am not interested to apply an education loan in this Bank. So, before applying an education loan in this bank I want to know about the benefits of applying an education loan in this bank?

26th April 2018, 02:15 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of applying for an Education Loan at Syndicate Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My father want to apply an education loan for me so that I can get admission and study BTech course. He is telling me to apply an education loan from Syndicate Bank. But I am not interested to apply an education loan in this Bank. So, before applying an education loan in this bank I want to know about the benefits of applying an education loan in this bank?

Some of the benefits of applying an education loan at Syndicate Bank are given below:

Syndicate Bank offers various education loan schemes like Synd Vidya, Synd Super Vidya, Synd Vidya Abroad, Synd Vidya Skill Loan Scheme and Synd Vidya Vocational Course.
Central scheme to provide interest subsidy for the period of moratorium on educational loans taken by students from economically weaker sections
Interest rate concession for the children of government department / PSUs / Corporations / Blue Chip companies, where there are tie-up arrangements.
Interest rate concession given as follows: SC/ST Boys – 0.50%, SC/ST Girls – 0.75% and Girl students – 0.50%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?