30th June 2016, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

What kind of benefits are available to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank?

Hi Friends,
Can anyone of you please tell me what kind of benefits is given to students while applying an Education Loan from Federal Bank? I want to apply an Education Loan as I have a Savings Account in Federal Bank for my Bachelor's Degree. Kindly tell me about the benefits. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of benefits are available in Federal Bank Special Vidya Loan scheme?
  2. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for B.Tech course? Benefits of this Bank Loan policy
  4. How to apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Benefits of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  5. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for MBA aspirant?
  6. Moratorium period of Federal Bank Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course?
  7. Benefits and drawbacks of applying for an Education Loan in Axis Bank?
  8. Detailed information about Co-Obligatory in Education Loan Policy of Federal Bank?
  9. What kind of benefits I will get to apply for Bank Education Loan for studying B.Tech being a female candidate?
  10. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  11. Benefits of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for B.Tech course
  12. Terms & Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank?
  13. Benefits and drawbacks of Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. What kind of benefits are available to pay interest during course in Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan?
  15. What kind of benefits are available in Bank of India Education Loan for studying B.Tech in NIT?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  17. How to apply for an education loan at Federal bank? Interest rate of this bank? -- [New]
  18. Subsidy scheme under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank for Hotel Management undergraduate course?
3rd July 2016, 12:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of benefits are available to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank?

Federal Bank offers Education loan to all candidates for pursuing higher studies in India and Abroad under the name " Special Vidya Loan".

Benefits of Education loan offered by Federal Bank are mentioned below :-

=> Faster Loan Approval.

=> Maximum loan amount up to Rs.10 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs.20 Lakhs for studies in Abroad.

=> No Security is needed for loans upto Rs. 4 lakhs.

=> No repayment during Moratorium period.

=> Repayment can be done in easy Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs).

=> Minimal Paperwork
3rd July 2016, 04:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of benefits are available to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank?

The benefits and features of Federal Bank Education Loan "Special Vidya Loan" are as follows :-

--> No security for loans upto Rs.4 lakhs

--> No Repayment during Moratorium period

--> Speedy Loan Approval

--> Repayment can be made in easy EMIs

--> Less paperwork

--> Maximum loan amount up to Rs. 10 lakhs for studies in India and Rs. 20 lakhs for studies in Abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?