24th August 2019, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Fair and Lovely Career Foundation Nepal Scholarship 2019?

Hi everyone, I am planning to apply in Fair and Lovely Career Foundation Nepal Scholarship 2019. I belongs to Nepal and studying BTech course in India. I would like to know what benefits I will get if I apply in this scholarship. Please help me to know about the benefits asap.

28th August 2019, 01:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Fair and Lovely Career Foundation Nepal Scholarship 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am planning to apply in Fair and Lovely Career Foundation Nepal Scholarship 2019. I belongs to Nepal and studying BTech course in India. I would like to know what benefits I will get if I apply in this scholarship. Please help me to know about the benefits asap.

Benefits of applying for the Fair and Lovely Career Foundation Women’s Education Scholarship, Nepal are given below:

Selected girl students can get up to NPR 50,000 for higher studies

Fair and Lovely Career Foundation Women’s Education Scholarship, Nepal is offered by the Fair and Lovely Foundation (Nepal). Details are available at the website link given Click Here
29th August 2019, 09:04 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Fair and Lovely Career Foundation Nepal Scholarship 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who got selected for Fair and Lovely Career Foundation Nepal Scholarship 2019 can get financial help of Rs. 50,000 for their higher studies. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here
29th August 2019, 06:20 PM
pagolworld

Benefits:--

The selected girl students will be given a scholarship of either NPR 50,000 or tuition fee, whichever is less.

For more details visit:-- https://www.fairandlovelyfoundation.com.np/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?