31st July 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship?

Hi everyone, I am planning to apply in Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship. I am a female student studying MBBS in USA. I would like to know what benefits I will get if I apply in this Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship. Please help me to know about the benefits asap.

3rd August 2019, 09:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship?

The students who have taken admission abroad can apply for Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship and they will get financial assistance from the trust which will be up to 6 lakhs Indian rupees according to the kind of studies.

Just make sure you have secured admission at a reputed university and have an excellent academic record. Only Indian women graduate can apply for this scholarship.
3rd August 2019, 10:03 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am planning to apply in Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship. I am a female student studying MBBS in USA. I would like to know what benefits I will get if I apply in this Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship. Please help me to know about the benefits asap.
Benefits of applying for Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship:

1) Applicants can get a gift scholarship amount of Rs.6 lakh per depending on the applicant's performance in the personal interview.
2) Selected applicants will have to show proofs of at least half funding.

Official website -> https://www.tatatrusts.org
4th August 2019, 01:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Benefits of applying for the Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarships are given below:

Students can get a scholarship amount of up to Rs 6 lakh per student, depending on the performance of the applicant in the interview.

Selected students should provide the proof of at least half funding for getting the scholarship amount

Details are available at the PDF link given
Attached Files
File Type: pdf scholarship-announcement-2019-2020.pdf(264.6 KB, 1 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?