31st July 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying in Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship. Please let me know about the documents immediately because I want to apply for this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

3rd August 2019, 08:57 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying in Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship. Please let me know about the documents immediately because I want to apply for this scholarship. Waiting for your response!
Documents required to apply for Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Scholarship:

1) Applicants should submit the application neatly typed letter /email giving details.
2) Applicant mention the course they wish to pursue,
3) Applicants must mention the university they will be attending,
3) Applicant attach the Copy of course fee required,
4) Applicants must mention the proof of sources of funding (in brief), and
5) Applicants must attach current profile along with documents for the same.

Official website -> https://www.tatatrusts.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?