14th August 2018, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program?

Hello Sir, my daughter wants to apply for Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program. I don’t know what benefits she will get if she apply in this scholarship as she is studying BTech right now. So, I just want to know about the benefits of applying in this type of scholarship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

15th August 2018, 03:09 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program?

Benefits of applying for Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program are as follows:-
The scholarship covers –
Admission fee
Tuition fee
Reimbursement of stationery expenses of up to INR 1500 per semester.
16th August 2018, 09:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program?

Cummins India scholarship is available only for students studying any professional course. Those who are residing or studying in and around Pune, Jamshedpur, Indore, Dewas, etc are only eligible to apply. Following benefits are available for successful students.

- Full expenses will be covered like tuition fee of the educational institution

- Stationery allowance up to Rs. 1500 per semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?