14th August 2018, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program for BTech student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in BTech 5th semester right now. I want to apply in Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program. I want to know about my eligibility as I am a BTech student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship exam?

16th August 2018, 09:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program for BTech student?

You need to be a student of professional degree course and must have at least 60% marks in the previous attended exams of the course. Students who are residing in and around Pune, Jamshedpur, Nagar, Phaltan and Indore, are only eligible to apply.

Family income should not be above 3 lakhs per annum. Preference is mostly given to first and second year students.
18th August 2018, 04:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program for BTech student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in BTech 5th semester right now. I want to apply in Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program. I want to know about my eligibility as I am a BTech student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship exam?

Eligibility to apply to Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program is given below:

>>> Students currently pursuing degree or diploma in Engineering at an educational institute recognized by the UGC / Central / State Government or who have attained at least 60% marks in their Senior Secondary or Higher Secondary Examination and have been admitted for further studies in the above specified course

>>> Students must have obtained at least 60% marks in the previous examinations of the course they are studying in

>>> The maximum age limit is 25 years

>>> Students appearing in the last year of Engineering degree or diploma and postgraduate students are not eligible for the Scholarship

>>> Preference will be given to 1st and 2nd year degree and diploma students

>>> Total family income should not exceed Rs 3 Lakhs per year

>>> The scholarship program can be availed by students currently residing / studying in and around Pune, Jamshedpur, Nagar, Phaltan and Indore (Dewas / Pithampur) only.

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?