14th August 2018, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you help me to know that how I can apply for Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program. I am studying in BE in Mechanical Engineering and I want to apply for this scholarship exam. Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

16th August 2018, 09:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program?

You need to apply online through their official website. First you need to register yourself and then follow the activation link to complete the application procedure.

Just make sure you are ready with all the details about yourself and education, while you are applying.
18th August 2018, 05:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you help me to know that how I can apply for Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program. I am studying in BE in Mechanical Engineering and I want to apply for this scholarship exam. Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Eligible students can apply online (https://www.cumminsindia.com/) for the Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program. Candidates can apply online for the scholarship from 15th June, 2018 to 31st August, 2018.The scholarship covers the admission fee and tuition fees payable to the educational institution. Students have to appear for the aptitude test and personal interview for getting the Cummins Scholarship Program. Students can find the details in the Cummins Scholarship Program website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?