29th January 2023, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship, Maharashtra?

Hello everyone, I am planning to applying in Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship, Maharashtra of this year. But before that I want to know about the benefits of applying in this kind of scholarship. Can anyone of you tell me about the benefits?

30th January 2023, 01:08 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship, Maharashtra?

Benefits of applying for Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship, Maharashtra is given below:-

Selected candidates will get the following benefits for applying for the Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship.

Students will get a scholarship amount of Rs 300 per month ( Rs 3000 per year).

Students can receive the amount while studying class 11th and class 12th.
31st January 2023, 05:13 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship, Maharashtra?

The benefit of getting selected for Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship, Maharashtra is that you will receive Rs. 300 per month for 10 months for two years i.e. for classes 11 and 12.

You must be be a resident of Maharashtra and should belong to Scheduled Caste (SC) category
You must be studying in Class 11 or 12 and must have secured 75% and above marks in Class 10.
31st January 2023, 07:03 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of applying for Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship, Maharashtra?

1. More than 5 lakh students benefit from the scholarship every year.

2. Students pursuing Professional courses in Government-aided/ Non-government aided with an annual income limit under INR 2,50,000 get 100% tuition fee coverage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?