6th October 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship Maharashtra 2019?

Hi friends, I am going to apply in Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship Maharashtra 2019. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I apply in this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the benefits of applying for this scholarship. Thank you!

10th October 2019, 01:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship Maharashtra 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am going to apply in Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship Maharashtra 2019. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I apply in this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the benefits of applying for this scholarship. Thank you!

Selected students will get the following benefits for applying for the Rajarshi Chhatrapati Sahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship:

Students will get a scholarship amount of Rs 300 per month (Rs 3,000 per year)

Students can receive the amount while studying Class XI and Class XII

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
10th October 2019, 09:00 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship Maharashtra 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Candidates who scored 75% of marks in the 10th board examination and studying 11th standard can get a Scholarship of Rs.300/- per month for 10 months for two years. Candidates can also get the benefit of GOI scholarship and free-ship.

Contact details
Helpline Number: 022-49150800
Chief Minister's Helpline: 1800-120-8040
Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?