6th October 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship Maharashtra 2019?

Hi friends, I want to apply in Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship Maharashtra 2019. I have completed my 10th and secured admission in 11th standard. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this scholarship. Please tell me immediately.

10th October 2019, 01:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship Maharashtra 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to apply in Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship Maharashtra 2019. I have completed my 10th and secured admission in 11th standard. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this scholarship. Please tell me immediately.

Eligibility to apply for the Rajarshi Chhatrapati Sahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship is given below:

>> Students who have passed 10th Standard examination with at least 75% marks

>> Students who are studying in Class XI or Class XII

>> Students who belong to the Scheduled Caste (SC)

>> Students from Maharashtra

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
10th October 2019, 08:34 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship Maharashtra 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply for Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship Maharashtra 2019:

1) Applicants should be a resident of Maharashtra.
2) Applicants should be belong to SC Caste.
3) Applicants must pursing 11th or 12th standard.
4) Applicants must have secured 75% of marks in 10th board examination.

Contact details
Helpline Number: 022-49150800
Chief Minister's Helpline: 1800-120-8040
Official website -> Click Here
12th October 2019, 12:54 AM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility to apply for Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship Maharashtra 2019 are:-
An applicant should be a resident of Maharashtra.
An applicant should belong to Scheduled Caste.
An applicant should be studying in Class 11th or 12th.
An applicant should have secured 75% and above marks in class 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?