6th October 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship Maharashtra 2019?

Hello Sir, can you please help me to know that what are the documents required for applying in Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship Maharashtra 2019? I just want to know about the essential documents which are necessarily required. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

10th October 2019, 01:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship Maharashtra 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, can you please help me to know that what are the documents required for applying in Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship Maharashtra 2019? I just want to know about the essential documents which are necessarily required. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

Some of the documents required to apply for the Rajarshri Chhatrapati Sahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship, Maharashtra are given below:

Class X Mark Sheet

Caste Certificate

Transfer Certificate / LC

Admission Letter of Class XI

Rajarshri Chhatrapati Sahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship is offered by the Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Government of Maharashtra. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
10th October 2019, 08:54 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship Maharashtra 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Here I am attaching the PDF contains Documents required to apply for Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship Maharashtra 2019.

Contact details
Helpline Number: 022-49150800
Chief Minister's Helpline: 1800-120-8040
Official website -> Click Here
Attached Files
File Type: pdf help-document_cwIfAk.pdf(49.0 KB, 0 views)
12th October 2019, 12:47 AM
google girl
Senior Member+

Documents required to apply for Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship Maharashtra 2019 are:-
Caste Certificate
Mark-sheet of class 10th
TC/LC
Admission receipt of class 11th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?