20th May 2020, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for the Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology 2020?

Hi friends, I am going to apply for the Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology of 2020. I am doing research on Byrology now and just want to know what are the benefits I will get through this scholarship prize? Please let me know about the benefits asap. Thank you!

21st May 2020, 01:29 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for the Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology 2020?

You can check the benefits below-

--SSB Prizes, each of the value of rupees 5 lakh only, are awarded annually for notable and outstanding of research, applied of fundamental, in the following disciplines:

--Biological Sciences
--Chemical Sciences
--Engineering Sciences
--Mathematical Sciences
--Medical Sciences
--Physical Sciences
--Earth, atmosphere, ocean and planetary Sciences

-- For more information click on this link below:
http://ssbprize.gov.in/
21st May 2020, 05:38 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Benefits of applying for the Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology 2020?

Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize For Science and Technology 2020 is a prize which is to be given for research contributions made by citizens of India during the last 5 years

INR 5 Lakh will be awarded annually for notable and outstanding research

The prize is awarded on the basis of contributions made through work done primarily in India during the five years preceding the year of the prize.
21st May 2020, 05:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for the Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology 2020?

Benefits of applying for the Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology 2020:-

INR 5 lakh will be awarded annually for notable and outstanding research.
22nd May 2020, 06:02 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of applying for the Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology 2020:-
> INR 5 Lakh will be awarded annually for notable and outstanding research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?