20th May 2020, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology as a PhD fellow?

I want to apply for the Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology as I am a PhD fellow. I know that this scholarship prize is for research holders. So, can I get this scholarship prize? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

21st May 2020, 01:21 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology as a PhD fellow?

--- Any citizen of India engaged in research in any field of science and technology up to the age of 45 years as reckoned on 31st December of the year preceding the year of prize.
Overseas citizen of India and persons of Indian Origin working in India are also eligible.

--- For more information Click on this link below:
http://ssbprize.gov.in/
21st May 2020, 05:49 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Can I apply for the Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology as a PhD fellow?

Any citizen of India engaged in research in any field of science and technology up to the age of 45 years as reckoned on 31st December of the year preceding the year of the Prize. Overseas citizen of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) working in India are also eligible.

Eligibility:

Any Indian Citizen, not more than 45 years of age as on 31 Dec 2020

Candidate must be engaged in research in any field of science and technology.

Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) working in India can also apply for the award
21st May 2020, 08:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology as a PhD fellow?

••• Any citizen of India who is engaged in research work in any field of science and technology is eligible.

••• Any citizen up to the age of 45 years as reckoned on 31st December of the Year preceding the year of the prize is eligible.

•••Overseas citizen of India and persons of Indian Origin working in India also eligible.
22nd May 2020, 06:10 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Who can apply for this scholarship?

> Any Indian citizen, not more than 45 years of age.

> Candidate must be engaged in research in any field of science and technology.

> Overseas citizen of India and persons of Indian origin working in India can also apply for the award.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?