20th May 2020, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

How much will be disbursed under Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology 2020?

Hello everyone, I am going to apply for the Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology. I just want to know what amount I will get in this scholarship prize? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship prize?

21st May 2020, 01:27 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much will be disbursed under Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology 2020?

--- SSB Prizes, each of the value of rupees 5 lakh (5,00,000) only, are awarded annually for notable and outstanding research, applied of fundamental, in the following disciplines:

- biological Sciences
- chemical Sciences
-Earth, atmosphere, ocean and planetary Sciences
- engineering sciences
- mathematical Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Physical Sciences

---- CLICK Here for more information
21st May 2020, 05:52 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Exclamation Re: How much will be disbursed under Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology 2020?

The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is offering this scholarship with an objective to recognize the outstanding work done by Indians in the field of science and technology.
The research must be done in the following disciplines-

Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Earth, Atmosphere, Ocean and Planetary Sciences,Engineering Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Medical Sciences and Physical Sciences.

INR 5 Lakh will be awarded annually for notable and outstanding research.
22nd May 2020, 06:08 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much will be disbursed under Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology 2020?

INR 5 Lakh will be awarded annually for notable and outstanding research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?