28th July 2019, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying in Sun Pharma Research Awards 2019?

Hello Sir, my daughter wants to apply for Sun Pharma Research Awards 2019. I don’t know what benefits she will get if she apply in this scholarship as she is doing PhD in Pharmacy. So, I just want to know about the benefits of applying in this type of scholarship.

31st July 2019, 07:38 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying in Sun Pharma Research Awards 2019?

Benefits of applying in Sun Pharma Research Awards 2019 are mentioned below:-

—> Two awards available for Medical Sciences stream (one for basic research and one for clinical research) and one award for Pharmaceutical Sciences stream.

—> Successful candidates will receive a cash prize of INR 2.50 Lakhs, a Trophy, and a Citation.

—> The awardees will be paid to and fro travelling expenses (economy class) to New Delhi to attend the Award Presenting Ceremony and also they will be compensated for their other expenses connected with their stay in New Delhi for a day or two.
1st August 2019, 06:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying in Sun Pharma Research Awards 2019?

Sun Pharma Research Awards are offered by Sun Pharma Science Foundation, New Delhi. Under this program, selected candidates are awarded a cash prize of INR 2.50 Lakhs, a trophy and a citation. To be eligible for this scholarship program, the applicant must be an Indian and Non-Resident Indian scientist working in India or abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?