12th August 2018, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for The Urban Ladder Scholarship Essay Contest?

Hi friends, I am going to apply in The Urban Ladder Scholarship Essay Contest. But I don’t know that what benefits I will get if I apply in this scholarship program. Kindly let me know about the benefits of applying in this scholarship program. Thank you!

28th August 2018, 05:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for The Urban Ladder Scholarship Essay Contest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am going to apply in The Urban Ladder Scholarship Essay Contest. But I don’t know that what benefits I will get if I apply in this scholarship program. Kindly let me know about the benefits of applying in this scholarship program. Thank you!

Winner of The Urban Ladder Scholarship Essay Contest will get $2000. The Urban Ladder Scholarship Essay Contest is awarded to one applicant every semester (twice a year). Students who are studying in an undergraduate / graduate course are eligible to apply for The Urban Ladder Scholarship Essay Contest. The deadline to apply is 20th December, 2018. The essay should be between 750 to 1000 words and should be submitted online. The Urban Ladder Scholarship Essay Contest website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?