12th August 2018, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for The Urban Ladder Scholarship Essay Contest?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Scholarships for The Urban Ladder Scholarship Essay Contest. I have completed my 12th and secured admission for BTech course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship programme. Please tell me immediately.

27th August 2018, 05:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The Urban Ladder Scholarship Essay Contest?

Eligibility to apply for The Urban Ladder Scholarship Essay Contest is given below.

You must be a university student studying in undergraduate or graduate course.
You must have a valid university e-mail ID with your application.
Your essay must be between 750-1000 words in length.
Your essay must be submitted*in the application form.
For more details, please visit the below mentioned link.
https://www.urbanladder.com/scholarship
28th August 2018, 08:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The Urban Ladder Scholarship Essay Contest?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for The Urban Ladder Essay contest is mentioned below :-

--> You must be a university student enrolled in an undergraduate/ graduate course.

--> You must have a valid university email ID.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?