10th February 2019, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of Education Loan offered in Canara Bank?

I want to apply an Education Loan from Canara Bank as I have an account in this bank. But my friends are telling me to not apply from this bank. Can I know what benefits I will get to apply an education loan from Canara Bank?

18th February 2019, 10:35 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of Education Loan offered in Canara Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply an Education Loan from Canara Bank as I have an account in this bank. But my friends are telling me to not apply from this bank. Can I know what benefits I will get to apply an education loan from Canara Bank?

The benefits of education loan offered by Canara Bank are given below:

>> There is no margin for up to Rs 4 Lakhs and above Rs 4 Lakhs – 5% for studies in India and 15% for studies abroad

>> Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad

>> Repayment period – up to Rs 7.5 Lakhs – 10 years and above Rs 7.5 Lakhs – 15 years

>> Canara Bank education loan covers the following expenses: payment of course fees, purchase of instruments, books, uniform, payment of examination fees, hostel fees, study tours, etc.

>> Students can get education loans for job oriented professional / technical courses (graduation and post graduation)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?