25th January 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Concession under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme for female BTech aspirant?

I am studying in 12th and my aim is to study BTech. I am a female candidate. For studying BTech, I want to take education loan. I have a bank account in HDFC Bank and came to know about an Education Loan. So, I would like to know that I can get concession if apply an education loan in this bank?

18th February 2019, 10:47 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme for female BTech aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 12th and my aim is to study BTech. I am a female candidate. For studying BTech, I want to take education loan. I have a bank account in HDFC Bank and came to know about an Education Loan. So, I would like to know that I can get concession if apply an education loan in this bank?

Usually, nationalized banks offer concession in interest rate (0.50%) for the female applicants. Students have to contact the HDFC Bank for exact details on the same. Concession in interest rate for female student is not mentioned in the HDFC Bank education loan website. Therefore, you have to visit the HDFC Bank branch and inquire about the concession in interest rates for the female BTech aspirant. HDFC Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?