9th September 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of participating in Albert Einstein International Scholarship Test 2019?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 10th standard and I want to apply for Albert Einstein International Scholarship Test 2019. Before that I just want to know about the benefits of participating in this kind of competition. Please tell me about the benefits which I will get?

13th September 2019, 01:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of participating in Albert Einstein International Scholarship Test 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am studying in 10th standard and I want to apply for Albert Einstein International Scholarship Test 2019. Before that I just want to know about the benefits of participating in this kind of competition. Please tell me about the benefits which I will get?

The benefits of participating in the Albert Einstein International Scholarship Test are given below:

1st prize winner will get Rs 96,000

2nd prize winner will get Rs 25,000

3rd prize winner will get Rs 10,000

International Scholarship Trophy for the above mentioned winners

Free training & R&D on Robotics Automation & Softwares with industrial professionals for the above mentioned winners

Become a permanent member of AICTSD (All India Council for Technical Skill Development)

Chance to attend various seminars and give seminars

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
14th September 2019, 01:37 PM
IphoneX

Default Re: Benefits of participating in Albert Einstein International Scholarship Test 2019?

Benefits:--

Aspirants can get free board and lodge at OUCIP Guest House for one month.

Aspirants can get contingency amount Rs. 5,000 will be given to the awardee to meet the expenses for taking Xerox copies and material for printing etc.

Aspirants can get senior experts in the chosen area of study will be available for consultation at OUCIP 3-4 hours per week.
4th December 2019, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the books to be referred for preparation of Albert Einstein scholarship exam and for college students what is the venue of the exam ?
20th March 2020, 04:48 AM
reaganjr

There are many privileges, but I think that even the name of the test should be motivating you. Einstein was a great man and scientist who gave a lot to science and laid the fundamental concepts on which physics stands. I think getting a prize in his name is a great honor.
4th June 2020, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Which books to refer for Albert Einstein international scholarship test?
29th October 2020, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Books to refer to for albert einstein international scholarship test
10th July 2022, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Which books is you prefer for this exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?