9th September 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Albert Einstein International Scholarship Test 2019?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for Albert Einstein International Scholarship Test 2019. I just want to know that how can I apply for this Albert Einstein International Scholarship Test? Kindly help me to know about the procedure for applying in this competition. Waiting for your reply!

13th September 2019, 01:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Albert Einstein International Scholarship Test 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for Albert Einstein International Scholarship Test 2019. I just want to know that how can I apply for this Albert Einstein International Scholarship Test? Kindly help me to know about the procedure for applying in this competition. Waiting for your reply!

Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online (Click Here) for the Albert Einstein International Scholarship Test. They have to pay the application processing fee and register themselves for the Albert Einstein International Scholarship Test. Candidates will receive the Hall Ticket Number to their E-mail ID within 48 hours of registration confirmation acknowledgement. Candidates have to appear for the online examination and those who have cleared the online examination are required to appear for the offline examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?