25th September 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of taking an Education Loan under SIB Excellence scheme of South Indian Bank?

I came to know that South Indian Bank has improvised SIB Excellence scheme for Education Loan. Can I know about the benefits of taking an Education Loan under this scheme?

28th September 2016, 10:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of taking an Education Loan under SIB Excellence scheme of South Indian Bank?

Benefits of SIB Excellence scheme of South Indian Bank :-

- This was formulated to help the creamy layer of the talented students pursuing professional studies in the top prestigious educational institutions in India like IITs, NITs, NIFTs, IIMs, ISBs, XLRI, etc.
- The maximum amount of education loan which can be seek is 15 lakhs instead of 10 lakhs like other normal education loans.
- The terms and conditions are more lenient as compared to normal education loan norms.
- There is no prepayment interest penalty.
- There is no collateral security needed even for loan of 15 lakhs.
- The marginal amount is lesser than normal education loan marginal amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?