23rd April 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Birkbeck, University of London is an approved educational institution by SBI for education loan? Documents required for education loan and for study visa?

Hello sir, I want to know Birkbeck, University of London approved educational institution by SBI for education loan? Documents required for education loan and for study visa?

Related Questions:
  1. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  2. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  3. How to get an education loan to study CCIE course from Network Bull, Delhi? Necessary documents required for it?
  4. Possibility to apply for an education loan under SBI student loan scheme to study from KIIT? Documents required for it?
  5. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  6. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
  7. List of best colleges of Germany for which SBI can grant an education loan to study MS course? Possibility to get the education loan including accommodation, travelling and visa charges?
  8. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  10. How to apply online for an education loan while studying in Ukraine at SBI? Necessary documents required for it?
  11. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  12. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  13. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  14. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  15. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  17. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?
  18. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
26th April 2017, 01:34 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Birkbeck, University of London is an approved educational institution by SBI for education loan? Documents required for education loan and for study visa?

State Bank of India will provide education loan to study abroad for Job oriented professional courses, Technical graduation degree courses, Post-graduation degree courses and for the diploma courses like MBA, MCA, etc. from the reputed and renowned University. The borrower needs to furnish the admission proof (admission letter as a proof of secured admission). The borrower must be an Indian citizen. Parents must sign up as the co-applicants. The borrower shall not have any outstanding loan amount from any other bank. The borrower needs to furnish the ID proof, Address proof, Income certificate, Income proof in order to get the education loan from the bank.
To get student visa you will need the following documents:
Passport size quality photos, Passport, Proof that some way you are paying your tuition, you also have to proof that and also to show that you have certain amounts in your own bank account with which you can meet your livings there, a letter from the institute where you will take admission stating that they will sponsor you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?