2nd February 2017, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Can a CA Articleship candidate apply for MHRD scholarship?

Hello sir, I have completed CA IPCC course and doing Articleship. I want to know whether CA Articleship candidate eligible for MHRD scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to for MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who have secured 95.1% in 12th? Procedure to apply?
  2. How can I apply to get MHRD Scholarship if secured 97.5% in 12th being an OC candidate?
  3. Details and procedure to apply in MHRD scholarship? Announcement date and last date of form submission?
  4. Can I apply for MHRD Scholarship being a Graduation candidate?
  5. Why I am not getting my MHRD Scholarship being a B.Tech student?
  6. When is the last date to submit the application form for MHRD scholarship? -- [New]
  7. Colleges which provides MHRD scholarship in J&K for a candidate who has secured 76% in 12th standard?
  8. Way to get Scholarship ID for MHRD Central Scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  10. What should I do if I want to renew my MHRD scholarship second time?
  11. Process to apply for MHRD Scholarship being a 12th Commerce student?
  12. Can I get MHRD scholarship to study M.Tech in JNTU, Osmania University or CBIT? Eligibility to apply? Is there any interview scheduled for scholarship?
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship?
  14. Procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship through GATE scorecard?
  15. Procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 879 rank in GATE?
  16. What should I do if I have forgotten the MHRD scholarship ID? How to get it back again?
  17. Why am I getting notifications to apply as a fresher if want to renew MHRD Scholarship?
  18. Am I eligible to apply in other scholarship if already applied for MHRD Scholarship?
10th February 2017, 12:26 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a CA Articleship candidate apply for MHRD scholarship?

MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource development) scholarships are for those candidates who scored more than 80% in their academics and belong to very poor family. This scholarship is available for those who fall under general category and reserved category, but not for those candidates who fall under the reserved category of a creamy layer. Chartered Accountant certificate is considered as more than any degree or post graduate degree, whereas, some university considered as a post-graduation degree if the council member considered it as a post graduate degree then only you can get a scholarship otherwise you are not eligible to get this scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?