21st August 2017, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get Medica Saksham scholarship scheme? How much amount I can get under this scheme?

I am differently able student and want to study degree course. Please tell me what are the requirements to get Medica Saksham scholarship scheme? How much amount I can get under this scheme?

Related Questions:
  1. What about of scholarship may I get under MHRD Scholarship Scheme?
  2. Which are the M.Tech courses available in India if I am a B.Tech passout? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get status of Central scholarship scheme?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Kothari PDF in Sciences scholarship? How much amount they give under this scheme? Can I apply for another scheme simultaneously?
  5. Information about scholarships available for Higher Education?
  6. Scholarship scheme for 12th passed student from MP Board? Can I apply for Central Government scholarship scheme?
  7. What should I do if I didn't recieve the scholarship which I need to get after awarded by central sector scheme of scholarship?
  8. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra?
  9. Scholarships available for Diploma in Pharmacy students? When to apply for it?
  10. Detailed information about scholarship scheme for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th CBSE?
  11. Scholarships for general category students of MNNIT Allahabad from Rajasthan?
  12. Can I apply for Central Sector Scheme Scholarship this year if completed Intermediate last year?
  13. Can a BE Computer Science apply for Pragati Scholarship scheme? Procedure to apply and amount receivable in this scheme?
  14. Am I eligible for scholarship from CBSE or Gujarat scholarship scheme? Date of filling up the application form?
  15. Am I eligible for scholarship from CBSE or Gujarat scholarship scheme? Date of filling up the application form?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Gangotri Resources & Development Society scheme for scholarship? What are the requirements for it? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility and conditions to apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship? How much amount I can get under this scheme?
  18. Which type of scholarship is available for B.Com student of Jammu University? How much amount I can get?
1st September 2017, 04:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get Medica Saksham scholarship scheme? How much amount I can get under this scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am differently able student and want to study degree course. Please tell me what are the requirements to get Medica Saksham scholarship scheme? How much amount I can get under this scheme?

The Saksham Scholarship scheme is for the specially abled children to pursue Technical Education. Students (specially abled) who is admitted to the first year of the Degree or Diploma program in any of the AICTE approved institution are eligible for the Saksham of AICTE. Specially abled student’s family income should be less than Rs 8 Lakhs per year. Every year 1000 number of Saksham scholarships are offered. Students should have obtained admission merit to pursue technical education are eligible to apply for the Saksham scholarship scheme. Those students who are selected can get Rs 30,000 or actual, whichever is less and Rs 2,000 per month for 10 months in each year. Students can apply online for the Saksham Scholarship Scheme. AICTE Saksham Scholarship Scheme website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?