27th February 2023, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any scholarship in India if I have backlog?

Can I apply for any scholarship in India if I have backlog?

27th February 2023, 09:37 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Can I apply for any scholarship in India if I have backlog?

The eligibility criteria for scholarships in India can vary depending on the scholarship program and the institution offering it. Some scholarship programs may have specific academic requirements, such as a minimum percentage of marks or no backlog, while others may not have such requirements.

In general, having a backlog may make it difficult to qualify for some scholarships that have strict academic eligibility criteria. However, there may be scholarship programs that do not have such requirements and may consider other factors such as financial need, extracurricular activities, and community service.

It is important to carefully read the eligibility criteria for each scholarship program you are interested in to determine whether having a backlog may affect your eligibility. Additionally, it may be helpful to contact the scholarship provider or the institution offering the scholarship to inquire about their policies regarding backlogs and scholarship eligibility.
28th February 2023, 01:09 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Scholarships are not available to students who have a backlog in their prior exams as of the application deadline. Students who complete their classes or finish their backlogs before the application deadline are still eligible to apply.
28th February 2023, 03:19 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Students having a backlog in their previous exam as on the date of submission of their application are not eligible for scholarships. However, students passing/clearing their backlogs before the date of application are eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?