24th June 2021, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any scholarship having backlog in 1st year of BTech?

I am studying in 2nd year btech data science,. I have one back log in 1st year so can i eligible to apply the any scholarship? And am from( ST) category. And I have less cgpa so can I apply any scholarship. And I got seat from payment seat so can I eligible?

24th June 2021, 07:37 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I apply for any scholarship having backlog in 1st year of BTech?

Yes you apply for any scholarship having backlog in 1st year of BTech but you must have passed your graduation with minimum 60% marks from any university.
24th June 2021, 07:37 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for any scholarship having backlog in 1st year of BTech?

Yes, you can definitely apply for a scholarship even though you have a backlog in your first semester. There is no problem in applying for scholarships unless the scholarship in which you are applying does not have academic criteria of no active backlogs in the course pursuing. The candidate should have passed graduation with a minimum of 60% marks to be eligible for the scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?