4th September 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for scholarship if got backlog in two papers of third year?

Hello sir, I am in third year of Engineering course and I have got backlog in two papers in third year. I have got scholarship in 1st, 2nd year. Can I apply for an scholarship if got backlog in two papers?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a backlog student apply for Merit Cum Means scholarship?
  2. Chances to get scholarship if got backlog in three papers of 1st year of Civil Engineering?
  3. Chances to get Inspire scholarship if got two backlog in 1st year? When the application form will be issue? -- [New]
  4. Is it possible for me to apply for any scholarship after qualifying GATE exam to do Ph.D?
  5. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  6. Can I apply for scholarship having a backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  7. Can I get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 58% in B.E. with a backlog in 2nd year?
  8. Can I apply for MHRD scholarship again in B.E 2nd year?
  9. Can I apply for scholarship after 1 year of notification?
  10. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  12. How can I apply for scholarship to study further in UK being a B.Sc 2nd year student?
  13. Can I apply for Indian Navy Technical Entry having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 68.8% and with a date of birth of 05-12-1998 but having backlog history? What is the difference between backlog and backlog history?
  14. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  15. Can I apply for job after completing B.Tech with one Backlog?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship with 43.3 percentage marks in B.Sc 2nd year?
  17. Can I apply for Junior Executive Airport authority of India if I have a backlog history?
  18. Am I eligible to apply if selected for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
29th September 2016, 10:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for scholarship if got backlog in two papers of third year?

It is not clear from your query as to which scholarship are you talking about. We can give detailed and correct response concerning your scholarship renewal only when we know about the scholarship you are talking of. Hence comment below with the name of the scholarship which you had been getting and enquiring of its renewal. We will revert with a positive response.
28th July 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for scholarship if got backlog in two papers of third year?

Hello,how to get the scholarship, my merit cum scholarship is rejected due to the 1 backlog in 2nd sem (BE), 2017-18. As referring to the previous year i.e 2016-17,many of the students have claimed the scholarship even they are having 1-4 backlogs papers, and these year I'm not understanding why govt rejecting it, & I'm also eligible for the next year.
6th September 2019, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I have backlog in 1 subject can i apply scholarship
31st July 2020, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I am studying bsc i have backlog in 1sem so i can get vidisiri scholarship .?
31st July 2020, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

i am styding bsc i have one backlog in 1sem can i get scholarship of vidisiri
14th October 2020, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in ba second year if get backlogs in ba first year in 2018-2019 but i got a scholarship in 2019-2019 scholarship is not my eligibility
What I can applying for the scholarship in 2020-2021 because ba first year is clear in 2020
28th October 2020, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for scholarship i have 1 backlog in 2 yr ??
5th November 2020, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Can a 2 paper backlog student can apply for NSP 2.0 Ishan uday
29th January 2021, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility of getting ssp scholarship
If there is backlogs
7th May 2022, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

I am in second year and I am getting 3 atkt out of 6 subjects can I apply for post metric scholarship in mp ? Can I get scholarship ?
12th May 2022, 05:19 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Scholarship is mainly granted to students who are meritorious and have good academic background.

For post matric scholarship , candidate must have scored atleast 50% marks in previous exam and their family income must not exceed 2 lakh per annum.

Thus you need to first clear your backlog paper , then apply for the scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?