27th May 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Atal Bihari Vajpayee Fellowship on Prime Ministers of India being an MPhil student?

I want to apply in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Fellowship on Prime Ministers of India as I have completed my MA in Political Science and now studying MPhil. I know that this Fellowship is for me or not. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

29th May 2019, 11:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Atal Bihari Vajpayee Fellowship on Prime Ministers of India being an MPhil student?

Being an MPhil student, you can apply for Atal Bihari Vajpayee Fellowship on Prime Ministers of India. Basically this fellowship opportunity is available for research scholars who want to pursue research on Prime Ministers of India and Prime Minister's office.

Official website;
www.nehrumemorial.nic.in
30th May 2019, 01:08 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Can I apply for Atal Bihari Vajpayee Fellowship on Prime Ministers of India being an MPhil student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Fellowship on Prime Ministers of India as I have completed my MA in Political Science and now studying MPhil. I know that this Fellowship is for me or not. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Fellowship on Prime Ministers of India is given below:

Students who are pursuing research on Prime Ministers of India and the Prime Minister’s Office are eligible for the fellowship

Atal Bihari Vajpayee Fellowship on Prime Ministers of India fellowship is offered for the period of 2 years

Therefore, if you fulfill the above criteria, then you are eligible to apply for the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Fellowship on Prime Ministers of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?