27th May 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How much amount will be disbursed under Atal Bihari Vajpayee Fellowship on Prime Ministers of India?

Hello everyone, I am going to apply in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Fellowship on Prime Ministers of India. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this scholarship program? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?

8th June 2019, 10:57 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under Atal Bihari Vajpayee Fellowship on Prime Ministers of India?

As per this particular fellowship program there are numerous benefits under Atal Bihari Vajpayee Fellowship on Prime ministers of India.

Here I am providing you some of the benefits as well pay scale under Atal fellowship program.

>>You will get equal amount as equivalent to professor salary in central universities.

>>CPF/GPF facilities under this fellowship will be only for permanent employees came for this fellowship program.

>> For unemployed or self employed persons ,payment will be alloted based on the revised laid down as per competent authority.

>>Already working employees will get same salary as per the current working institution .

>> Employees who stopped work in different institution will be last revision of pay scale.

>> And also each fellowship candidate will get Rs.30000 for purchase of stationary ,books, travel with cash memos or receipts etc.,
9th June 2019, 09:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under Atal Bihari Vajpayee Fellowship on Prime Ministers of India?

The selected research scholars will be entitled for Rs. 30000 per annum for the following expenses.

- Travel
- Purchase of stationery and books,
- Typing and photocopying.

You need to submit the claim for all these expenses to get the benefits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?