27th May 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Vocational Training Scholarship for VJNT and SBC candidates, Maharashtra?

Hello everyone, please help me to know about the important dates of Vocational Training Scholarship for VJNT and SBC candidates, Maharashtra as I don’t know about this and I want to apply for this scholarship. Kindly help me to know about the scholarship important dates. Thank you!

29th May 2019, 11:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Vocational Training Scholarship for VJNT and SBC candidates, Maharashtra?

Important dates of Vocational Training Scholarship for VJNT and SBC candidates, Maharashtra;

Last date to apply for Vocational Training Scholarship for VJNT and SBC candidates, Maharashtra was 28 February 2019. To be eligible for this scholarship, the candidate must belong to VJNT or SBC Category and undergoing training from concerned Government I.T.I. and concerned Assitant Commissioner of Social Welfare.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?