25th August 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if get scholarship to study MS in Abroad through GRE?

Sir,
If I get scholarship by GRE for study MS in Abroad then also I can apply for Education Loan from any Bank? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  2. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  3. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  4. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  5. Education loan to study in Abroad for a candidate who has scored 297 marks in GRE?
  6. How to study abroad after completing Bachelor of Arts when not financially strong?
  7. How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University in Abroad? Can I apply Bank Education Loan for remaining amount of expenses?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan if study MS in Public University through GRE in Abroad?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan if get scholarship to study MBA in Abroad?
  10. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MS in Ukraine?
  11. Detailed information about the scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  12. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  13. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study in USA for a candidate who has secured 89% in 10th, 93% in 12th, 69% in B.Tech and expecting 1300 scores in GRE?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan if getting scholarship to study M.Tech through GATE?
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
28th August 2015, 08:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if get scholarship to study MS in Abroad through GRE?

Yes, you can get education loan even after getting scholarship to study your MS course in abroad. You can opt for the education loan to meet other study expense which is not borne by the scholarship money. For example, if you are getting scholarship which meets your college fees, then you can opt for education loan to meet your hostel fees and books expense.
31st August 2015, 11:39 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if get scholarship to study MS in Abroad through GRE?

Yes you can take Educational Loan after getting Scholarship.
You need to show everything to the Bank regarding the admission and the Scholarship and then you also need to mention the Loan amount once you do so you the Bank will look into everything and then will decide what amount of Loan should be sanctioned for you keeping in mind you are already receiving a Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?