18th July 2014, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?

How to get an scholarships to do masters in an abroad after writing gre exam and how to select an good university ? how to get scholarship or loan to study in abroad after clearing the gre exam

Related Questions:
  1. Research work in Abroad with scholarship is possible through GRE? Books helpful for GRE preparation of last 5 years?
  2. How can I get admission with scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  3. Best colleges for MCA Abroad with scholarship? Information about GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  4. Should I wait another year to give GRE or TOEFL to pursue Masters in Pharmaceutics in abroad?
  5. What exams do I have to write among GRE,TOEFL,IELTS exams if I want to pursue masters in abroad?
  6. How to do masters in Abroad after completing B.E EE?
  7. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Do I need to complete B.Sc and then go Aroad? Scholarship and loan scheme?
  9. Which is the best course between MS or M.Tech? What is the difference between those two
  10. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids? -- [New]
  11. Do I need to crack GRE or some other exam for doing MBA from abroad after completing B.Tech in India? What will be the fee structure and scholarship offered?
  12. Scholarship and best universities in Abroad for ILETS and GRE?
  13. How to get loan or scholarship to study Abroad for long period?
  14. Can I apply for GRE to pursue M.Tech in Abroad? Importance of GRE?
  15. Can I get Scholarship or Education Loan on low interest for admission in M.Pharm. without qualifying GPAT?
  16. Career possibilities after Architecture? How to pursue masters abroad with scholarship?
  17. Are there any institutions providing PG diploma courses in Pharmacy related to Drug Designing and Clinical Trails in AP or in South India?
  18. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
20th July 2014, 11:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?

Scholarships are given by foreign institutes and foreign countries. Mostly scholarships are given to the students for excellent performance in the field of academics or on extra ordinary talents which differs from country to country and institute to institute. It is also seen that candidates get scholarships on the basis of essays written by them in the entrance exams.

You need to select good university as per your score in the entrance exam. For that you can check the international standard of the institute and which institutes you can apply as per your score. You can get education loan from the banks of India. You need to approach any bank near your residence preferably where you have an account. Talk to the branch manager concerning the loan, know all the details and do as instructed by him/her.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?