27th June 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if secure B.Tech admission under fee waiver being an SC candidate?

Hi Sir,
I came from SC category and successfully secured seat for B.Tech course. I want to take an Education Loan. But I will get fee waive in the college because of my category. So, in this case I can apply Bank Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee waiver student can take education loan?
  2. Can I take education loan from any Bank for Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme in UPTU?
  3. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  4. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study in IIM?
  5. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether Bank sanction an Education Loan to a candidate who has bonafide and estimation certificate of college? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Education loan for BAMS course?
  8. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  9. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  10. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad?
  11. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  12. Can I apply for an Education Loan if opened Bank Account in State Bank of India about a month ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to deposit admission fee if already applied through college? Should I take Personal Loan?
  14. Can I apply for an Education Loan if opened Bank Account in State Bank of India about a month ago?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  16. Is there any procedure for taking bank loan for IAS coaching? -- [New]
  17. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  18. Is fee waiver program of UPTU applies for MCA as well? Process to get fee waiver seat being a poor candidate?
28th June 2016, 10:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if secure B.Tech admission under fee waiver being an SC candidate?

You can approach any PSU bank with all your admission documents and apply for loan through an application form. Interest subsidy is available based on income of the family.

You can also get scholarship if you belong to some state like UP based on your category after getting admission in B.Tech at a recognized university.
29th June 2016, 10:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if secure B.Tech admission under fee waiver being an SC candidate?

Yes, you can take education loan to meet the expense of your B.Tech course. Since your getting tution fee waiver, so your loan amount will not cover the tution fees of your B.Tech course. However, you can take education loan to meet other expenses like other institutional charges, hostel and mess charges, books cost, training cost, etc. There is no problem with the fee waiver in getting education loan to meet the additional study expense of your B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?