11th December 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 85% in 10th and 70% in 12th being a B.Sc 1st year student?

hello
i am in bsc 1 year in maharashtra
i got 85% in 10 class and 70% in 12 class
whether i am eligible for central sector scholarship
if yes what is the last date

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for central sector scholarship after passing 12th with 91% marks?
  2. Can I reapply for Cental Scholarship renewal if didn't received it yet?
  3. When will I get the Central Sector Scholarship if completing 1st year in June? How to know the transfer status of scholarship?
  4. How to get the 2nd installment of Central Sector Scholarship?
  5. How to get the lost scholarship lost ID back for Central Sector Scholarship Renewal?
  6. Unable to renew 2nd installment of Central Sector Scholarship
  7. Scholarship for B.Tech student in 1st year?
  8. Can I apply for Scholarship being a candidate having secured of 1st year BA having secured 77.20% in 12th with Arts stream?
  9. When should I apply for Central Sector Scholarship Scheme renewal?
  10. Can I apply for scholarship if I am a student of MBBS who has secured 92% marks in 12th
  11. Can I apply for IOCL scholarship if secured 87% in 10th standard?
  12. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  13. Am I eligible for any scholarship in 2nd year of MBBS?
  14. Information about other scholarship schemes for general category PG students who have secured 1st position in their UG level?
  15. Which type of scholarship can I apply if I secured 74% in my first year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to inform authority or what to do if I haven't received scholarship this year?
  17. When should I apply for CSSS Scholarship renewal?
  18. Can I get into Infosys after scoring 70% in 10th,75% in 12th and 6.75 and 7.5 CGPA in 1st and 2nd year B.Tech?
14th December 2014, 07:52 AM
bablurocks

Default Re: Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship if secured 85% in 10th and 70% in 12th being a B.Sc 1st year student?

You are not eligible for Central Sector Scholarship. This Scholarship is conducted by CBSE to Honour Merit students of Government School.
You have scored 85% is 10th Class and 70% in 12th Class which is not Suitable for Central Sector Scholarship. CBSE Automatically choose meritorious students to give scholarship and send per forma to their college.
One more thing, To get this Scholarship You must be consist 60% marks in 1st year of your graduation Degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?