22nd October 2020, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sanshodhit Yojna being a BCom 3rd year student?

Hi friends, I am pursuing my BCom course. I am studying in 3rd year. I want to apply for the DRDO Scholarship Scheme for Girls. So, can I apply for this scholarship, as I am a BCom student?

25th October 2020, 05:43 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sanshodhit Yojna being a BCom 3rd year student?

Yes, you can apply for the Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sanshodhit Yojna being a BCom 3rd year student.
According to eligibility criteria:-
The SC / vimukt jaati/ DNTs/ Taprivas students must have obtained the following minimum marks in the qualifying examination:-
> Class 10 - 70% for urban students and 60% for rural students.
> Class 12 - 75% for urban students and 70% for rural students.
> Graduation - 65% for urban students and 60% for rural students.
25th October 2020, 05:50 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sanshodhit Yojna being a BCom 3rd year student?

°°° Yes, definitely you can apply for the Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sanshodhit Yojna being a BCom 3rd year student.

The student must be a domicile of Haryana. The student must come from schedule caste, Vimukt Jati, DNTs, Tapravis and Backward classes.

📞 01722771250
25th October 2020, 09:57 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

If you are a haryana domicile , has annual family income less than 4 Lakh than you are eligible to apply for Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sanshodhit Yojna being a BCom 3rd year student.
26th October 2020, 01:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I apply for the Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sanshodhit Yojna being a BCom 3rd year student?

Yes, you can apply for the Doctor Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojana 2020.

Eligibility:-

Students of class 11th to Postgraduate level can apply for this scheme.

The applicant must belong to SC or backward classes.

The applicant must be the Bonafide resident of Haryana state .

The family income of the applicant must not exceed INR 4 lakhs per annum.
26th October 2020, 07:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Obviously, you can apply for the Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sanshodhit Yojna being a BCom 3rd year student.

The students studying in the first year of graduation will receive rupees 8000 per annum.

Contact - 6283048700
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?