25th February 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship Program being an MBBS student?

I want to apply in Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship Program as I have completed my HS and now studying MBBS. I know that this scholarship is for school students. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

1st March 2019, 05:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship Program being an MBBS student?

Being an MBBS student, you should fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship Program:

You should be a residents of Karnataka only.

Your entire family income from all sources should be less than Rs. 1 lac per year.

You should be study in reputed colleges on regular basis, affiliated to university of repute.

You must have bank account number in any of the core banking facility branch.

You must have Aadhar number.

You must have secured minimum 90% marks in your 12th class to be eligible to apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship Program.
2nd March 2019, 12:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship Program being an MBBS student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply in Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship Program as I have completed my HS and now studying MBBS. I know that this scholarship is for school students. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you can apply for the Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship Program being an MBBS student. You should have scored at least 85% marks in Class 12th or PUC examination for availing the Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship Program. You should be a resident of Karnataka. Your total family income from all sources is less than Rs 1 Lakh per year for availing the Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship Program. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?